The Microsoft Dynamics 365/AX components are the components found within the SSIS Integration Toolkit for Microsoft Dynamics 365 that facilitate integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365/AX.
You can use these components for integration or migration with any of the following:
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3, 2012 R2, 2012, 2009 or 4.0
There are 4 components available for use when working with Microsoft Dynamics 365/AX data:
AX Connection Manager
- Facilitates the connection to the AX server utilizing the Microsoft Dynamics AX .NET Business Connector.
AX Source Component
- Allows you to read data from the AX Server.
- Support for Dynamics AX query statements and User and System Variables
AX Next Sequence Number Component
- Allows you to get the next sequence number from the AX server that you can use as the input for one of the input columns of your AX destination component.
AX Destination Component
- Facilitates writing data to the AX server.
- Write to the AX server through 4 write options: Create, Update, Upsert or Delete.
- Automatic field mapping to AX fields based on a name-match.
- Upsert action is based on manually selected matching field(s) with the option to ‘Ignore Unchanged Fields.’