KingswaySoft Annual Maintenance provides tremendous ongoing value at a small fraction of the original purchase price. We are constantly working to further enhance and empower your software! We recommend that you renew your product maintenance prior to the expiration date to ensure that you will continue to have access to product updates, enhancements, new capabilities that we deliver in the products, technical support and much more.
Software Maintenance Benefits
- Access to up-to-date product upgrades (new features, bug fixes and even major enhancements).
- Access to KingswaySoft Technical Support.
- No financial surprises when new versions are released.
How to Renew Software Maintenance
There are three easy ways to renew your Software Maintenance: online, via email or through your KingswaySoft partner. You can also contact us at any time for a copy of your next maintenance renewal invoice.
Software Maintenance Renew FAQ
How does Software Maintenance work?
- Your initial purchase of a perpetual license comes with a 12-month Software Maintenance, commencing from the date of your order, or the date on which the license is activated, whichever comes first.
- In the case that you are using a subscription license, Software maintenance is included for the entire subscription period. You should not need to purchase software maintenance renewal for your subscription license. Your subscription license should be renewed in the same subscription license, or you can move to perpetual license if you prefer so.
- Product version updates are free of charge with valid Software Maintenance.
- Software Maintenance renewal can be purchased for a minimum of one year. Multi-year renewal is also available. In the case when you place order for a 3-Year (or more) maintenance renewal, we offer a 10% discount (please reach out to us for a custom quote).
- Software Maintenance should be bought and registered before expiration.
- When Software Maintenance is registered after the expiration date, the Software Maintenance period is extended from the previous expiration date instead of the current date.
When is my Software Maintenance due?
It is typically one year from the date when your order was placed or the date on which the license was activated (whichever comes first). You will be notified at least twice prior to the expiration of the maintenance. In case you are unsure about when your software maintenance expires, you are welcome to contact us at any time, we are always here to assist you.
How do I know if it is expired?
The software should display its maintenance status in the KingswaySoft License Manager program but feel free to contact us at any time if you need assistance.
What happens if my Software Maintenance expires?
- With your perpetual license(s), you can continue to use the last available version indefinitely, but access to the benefits of maintenance will not be an option unless you are current on maintenance. Your license key will not work with a newer version of the software released after maintenance has expired.
- Expired Software Maintenance can be brought up to date by purchasing missed years.
Can I renew early?
Yes. You are free to renew your Software Maintenance before it runs out at any time. We will simply start your new maintenance from the date your current contract expires.
How do I register my Software Maintenance?
After purchasing Software Maintenance, you will be sent a new maintenance key by email. You can use this to extend the maintenance period by entering the key in the KingswaySoft License Manager program. Instructions on how to apply your maintenance key are also included in that email.
How do I get the latest version of the software?
As long as your maintenance is current, you can download the most recent software release at any time from the KingswaySoft website. If you have difficulty receiving the latest version of the software, please contact us and we will help you out.
I am not looking for an updated version of the software. Can I get another copy of a past version?
We do not guarantee availability of past versions. We recommend you backup your latest installation file if you do not plan to renew maintenance.