The Microsoft Dynamics 365/NAV components are the components found within the SSIS Integration Toolkit for Microsoft Dynamics 365 that facilitate integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365/NAV.
You can use these components for integration or migration with any of the following:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Financials
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017, 2016,2015, 2013 R2, 2013, 2009 R2, or 2009
There are 3 components available for use when working with Microsoft Dynamics 365/NAV data:
NAV Connection Manager
- Facilitates the connection to the appropriate Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Financials or NAV server instance.
- Built in retry on intermittent errors helps eliminate integration disruptions due to temporary service outages or disruptions.
- Support for multitenant deployment.
NAV Source Component
- Facilitates reading data from the Microsoft Dynamics 365/NAV server.
- Supplementary Parameters support when reading from specific objects.
- Advanced filtering capabilities to retrieve only the necessary data.
NAV Destination Component
- Facilitates writing data to the Microsoft Dynamics 365/AX server.
- Write to Microsoft Dynamics NAV through either Create, Update, Delete or Upsert write actions.
- Supplementary Parameters support when writing to specific objects.