The latest Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 Online Update 1 release (v7.1) introduces a number of platform enhancements. In this blog post series, I will try to discuss some of the new SDK capabilities from a developer perspective.
- Part 1 - Alternate Keys
- Part 2 - Upsert
- Part 3 - No more special messages for special fields
- Part 4 - Plugin Trace Logging
- Part 5 - Entity Change Tracking
- Part 6 - Transactional Batching
- Part 7 - Optimistic Concurrency
- Part 8 - New Query Operators
- Part 9 - Detect SDK Capabilities by Checking CRM Server Version
Those are the new features that I am particularly excited about. There are some more platform enhancements that I have not covered, which I will try to add them in as time permits.
Hope this helps.