CRM query system has been further enhanced in CRM Online 2015 Update 1 release to support more datetime filtering operators.
Additional Older-than Operators
Older-than operators allow you to perform filtering against CRM date/time fields by returning the records that are older than the provided criteria. CRM Online 2015 Update 1 release added a few more older-than operators in addition to the olderthan-x-months operator which was available before this release.
|Operator||Allowed Values||Supported Version|
Note that olderthan-x-months may have been around even before v3.0.
Those new operators can be seen in CRM Advanced Find window.
For further details about how to use those operators, please refer to CRM SDK documentation page: Date and time query operators in FetchXML.
Hope this helps.
Daniel Cai | KingswaySoft
Read the full New SDK Capabilities Blog Series:
- Part 1 - Alternate Keys
- Part 2 - Upsert
- Part 3 - No more special messages for special fields
- Part 4 - Plugin Trace Logging
- Part 5 - Entity Change Tracking
- Part 6 - Transactional Batching
- Part 7 - Optimistic Concurrency
- Part 8 - New Query Operators
- Part 9 - Detect SDK Capabilities by Checking CRM Server Version