Powerful Microsoft SharePoint data integration is possible with the SSIS Integration Toolkit for Microsoft SharePoint. With this cost-effective, easy-to-use and high-performance data integration solution built on the SSIS ETL engine, developers can use the skill-set they already know to quickly build effective SSIS data integration packages for SharePoint and any other application or database system.
The SSIS Integration Toolkit for Microsoft SharePoint
- Cost-effective, easy-to-use and high-performance data integration solution for Microsoft SharePoint.
- Freedom, flexibility and power of the SSIS ETL engine.
- Quick integration development and scheduling that can be done in minutes.
- Facilitates reading/writing data to/from Microsoft SharePoint Lists and Document Libraries via web services using SSIS.
- Includes any hidden lists and fields.
- Create simple to complex integration or migration jobs.
- Read data from SharePoint using CAML queries filters built in the Query Designer.
- Manage your SharePoint flat files with 3 bonus SSIS components included with the toolkit.
- Including Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP, Salesforce, Marketo, SQL Databases and Oracle Databases, you can integrate your SharePoint data with virtually any application or database system using our SharePoint SSIS components.
- Available on its own or as part of a package with our other enterprise data integration solutions in our Ultimate Edition.