Powerful Microsoft SharePoint data integration is possible with the SSIS Integration Toolkit for Microsoft SharePoint. With this high-performance, easy-to-use, cost-effective data integration solution built on the SSIS ETL engine, developers can use the skill-set they already know to quickly build effective SSIS data integration packages for SharePoint and any other application or database system.
The SSIS Integration Toolkit for Microsoft SharePoint
- Performant and easy-to-use SSIS components to quickly connect, read and write to Microsoft SharePoint Online or On-Premise.
- Take advantage of the freedom, flexibility and power of the SSIS ETL engine to facilitate Microsoft SharePoint data integration.
- Quick integration development and scheduling that can be done in minutes.
- Facilitates reading/writing data to/from Microsoft SharePoint Lists and Document Libraries via web services using SSIS.
- Includes any hidden lists and fields.
- Quickly and easily create simple to complex SSIS integration or migration jobs.
- Read data from SharePoint using CAML query filters built in the Query Designer.
- Manage your SharePoint flat files with 3 bonus SSIS components included with the toolkit.
- Integrate your SharePoint data with virtually any application or database system including Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP, Salesforce, Marketo, SQL Databases and Oracle Databases using our SharePoint SSIS components.
- Available on its own or as part of a package with our other enterprise data integration solutions in our Ultimate Edition.