Access Microsoft OneDrive through SSIS with the SSIS Integration Toolkit for Microsoft OneDrive. With this high-performance, easy-to-use, cost-effective data integration solution built on the SSIS ETL engine, developers can now utilize their cloud storage to store their application data, quickly retrieve or send data to OneDrive and manage their OneDrive flat files.
The SSIS Integration Toolkit for Microsoft OneDrive
- Mircosoft OneDrive integration with the freedom, flexibility and power of the SSIS ETL engine.
- Enables businesses to expand the capacity of their online enterprise application storage at reduced cost.
- Simplifies integration development to access and take advantage of existing OneDrive storage space.
- Connects to OneDrive securely using OAuth authentication.
- Includes 3 bonus SSIS components from the Premium File Pack to work with OneDrive flat files.
- Including Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP, Salesforce, Marketo, SQL Databases and Oracle Databases, you can integrate your OneDrive data or files with virtually any application or database system.
- Available on its own or as part of a package with our other enterprise data integration solutions in the Ultimate Edition.