Note The SSIS Integration Toolkit - Premium File Pack is now part of the SSIS Productivity Pack and is no longer available as a stand-alone product. Please continue reading for information about the Premium File Pack components, or see the SSIS Productivity Pack page for information on the whole toolkit.
Sophisticated file toolkit which allows you to upload and download files from different source systems, and work with flat files, whether on cloud or in a local file system, with great power. With this high-performance, easy-to-use, codeless solution built to expand a developer's toolset and enable further integration potential.
The SSIS Integration Toolkit - Premium File Pack
- Connect to FTPS, SFTP sites to manage and manipulate files with ease within SSIS.
- Two sophisticated Flat File data flow components (source and destination) that help you work with flat files in a more productive way.
- Two robust File System data flow components (source and destination) to easily work with file system data.
- A unified framework to work with cloud or local files in an identical way.
- A codeless development process to provide maximum productivity.
- Equipped with a highly flexible scheduling engine.
- Robust error handling.
- Support for managing SharePoint, OneDrive and Dropbox files by using the connection managers found within the respective SSIS Integration Toolkits.
- Available within the SSIS Productivity Pack and through the Ultimate Edition with our connectivity solutions such as Microsoft Dynamics 365, Salesforce and many more.