Sophisticated file toolkit which allows you to upload and download files from different source systems, and work with flat files, whether on cloud or in a local file system, with great power. With this cost-effective, easy-to-use and high-performance solution built to expand a developer's toolset and enable further integration potential.
The SSIS Integration Toolkit - Premium File Pack
- Connect to FTPS, SFTP sites to manage and manipulate files with ease within SSIS.
- Two sophisticated Flat File data flow components (source and destination) that help you work with flat files in a more productive way.
- A unified framework to work with cloud or local files in an identical way.
- A codeless development process to provide maximum productivity.
- Equipped with a highly flexible scheduling engine.
- Robust error handling.
- Support for managing SharePoint, OneDrive and Dropbox files by using the connection managers found within the respective SSIS Integration Toolkits.
- Available on its own or as part of a package with all enterprise data integration solutions and SSIS components offered in the Ultimate Edition.