Sophisticated file toolkit which allows you to upload and download files from different source systems, and work with flat files, whether on cloud or in a local file system, with great power. With this high-performance, easy-to-use, codeless solution built to expand a developer's toolset and enable further integration potential.
Note The SSIS Integration Toolkit - Premium File Pack is now part of the SSIS Productivity Pack and is no longer available as a stand-alone product. Please continue reading for information about the Premium File Pack components, or see the SSIS Productivity Pack page for information on the whole toolkit.
The SSIS Integration Toolkit - Premium File Pack
- Connect to FTPS, SFTP sites to manage and manipulate files with ease within SSIS.
- Two sophisticated Flat File data flow components (source and destination) that help you work with flat files in a more productive way.
- Two robust File System data flow components (source and destination) to easily work with file system data.
- A unified framework to work with cloud or local files in an identical way.
- A codeless development process to provide maximum productivity.
- Equipped with a highly flexible scheduling engine.
- Robust error handling.
- Support for managing SharePoint, OneDrive and Dropbox files by using the connection managers found within the respective SSIS Integration Toolkits.
- Available within the SSIS Productivity Pack and through the Ultimate Edition with our connectivity solutions such as Microsoft Dynamics 365, Salesforce and many more.