Today, we’re announcing the v4.0 release of our SSIS Integration Toolkit for Salesforce. The features of this release are similar to the features in the release candidate but with a few minor additions. The most exciting features in the release include SQL 2014 support, better error handling, among many other enhancements. The following is a list of the changes in v4.0.
- New: SQL Server 2014 is now supported
- New: We added a new output for Salesforce destination component (Salesforce Destination Default Output), which contains two columns - SalesforceRecordId to provide the ID of newly created Salesforce records and IsNew to indicate whether it is a new record or an existing record when Upsert action is used
- New: We added Text Lookup support of Id column for Update and Delete action
- New: We added support of "Ignore Case" option for Text Lookup feature
- New: We added support of "Report Error on Duplicates" option for Text Lookup feature
- Update: We updated the API version to 30.0 which supports Address, Geolocation compound fields among many other enhancements
- Enhancement: SOQL query now supports function calls in ORDER BY clause
- Enhancement: Text Lookup feature now supports multiple lookup entities
- Breaking Change: We changed the implementation of error output, so it now only contains those rows that erred out.
- Breaking Change: The Id column in the destination component’s Error Output is removed (it has moved to another output as indicated above)
- Several other enhancements
As always, we appreciate your continued support.