Today we are very excited to announce the release of SSIS Integration Toolkit v3.0 for Salesforce.com, which includes the following new features.
- New: We added support for Salesforce Bulk API in Salesforce destination component.
- New: We added support for Enterprise License, which allows unlimited installations within an organization.
- New: We added a Text Lookup feature to Salesforce destination component which allows you to perform lookup based on text value provided.
- New: We added a "Map Unmapped Fields" button to Salesforce destination component's editor window, which allows to map all unmapped fields to upstream columns if a match can be found based on the field's name.
- Enhancement: Salesforce Connection Manager now accepts Password and ProxyPassword parameter in its connection string.
Along with the new release, we have made some adjustment to our software price.
Thank you for reading, we appreciate your continued support.