Release: SSIS Integration Toolkit v4.0 SR-1 for Salesforce
Today, we are pleased to announce the availability of SSIS Integration Toolkit v4.0 SR-1 for Salesforce. This is a service release which contains the following updates and bug fixes.
- Fixed: Under some unique circumstances, you may run into an intermittent error saying "System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object." (Thanks to Jonathan for reporting this issue).
- Fixed: Retry did not work when bulk API is used in Salesforce destination component.
- Fixed: Under some unique circumstances, you may run into an error saying "INVALID_SESSION_ID: Invalid Session ID found in SessionHeader: Illegal Session. Session not found, missing session key: xxxx", where xxxx represents the session key from Salesforce (Thanks to Rick for reporting this issue).
- Fixed: The default output may contain those records that have failed.
- Enhancement: Salesforce connection manager now supports empty Security Token option.
- Enhancement: Improved login session management.
- Enhancement: Improved stack trace print.
The new release is available for immediate download from the following links (or our online download page).
Should you encounter any issues with the new release, please contact us immediately.
Thanks for your continued support!
Back to News