Introducing SSIS Integration Toolkit for Salesforce
Today, we are pleased to announce the availability of SSIS Integration Toolkit for Salesforce, an easy-to-use and cost-effective data integration library for Salesforce and Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
The toolkit is a set of SSIS adapters that allow you to read data from Salesforce, or write data to it. Here are some key features that the toolkit offers.
- Working with the latest Salesforce Web Service API
- Intuitive user interface to manage connections to your Salesforce.com application
- Support for Salesforce object or SOQL query in Salesforce source component
- Support for child-to-parent relationship, aggregation functions and datetime functions in SOQL query
- Support for parameterized object query using SSIS variables
- Intuitive user interface which makes it easy to choose output fields in Salesforce source component
- The ability to choose whether to include deleted or archived records in Salesforce source component
- Support for Create/Update/Delete/Upsert actions in Salesforce destination component
- Intuitive column mapping interface in Salesforce destination component
- The ability to enter different batch size for Salesforce source and destination component
For more details about the offering, please proceed to our product page .
Please give it a try, and let us know how it goes.
Hope you like this offering.
Back to News