KingswaySoft is a leading integration solution provider offering software solutions that makes data integration affordable and painlessly easy. We work with thousands of enterprise level clients from around the world including Fortune 500 companies who rely on our solutions to integrate data with various application systems in order to drive their business efficiency and fully leverage their information assets. Client satisfaction and success is our number one priority which we deliver through unparalleled software and superior customer support.
- Communicated directly with current and prospective clients through email, phone and remote meetings.
- Answer and redirect client phone or email inquiries, which may include quote, invoice, and licensing questions.
- Assist with order processing, follow-up using our online order fulfillment system.
- Assist with social media, web marketing and other marketing activities as needed.
- Provide administrative assistance to management team, such as drafting and preparing correspondences, emails, reports, and scheduling internal/external meetings.
- Train new staff as needed.
- Experience supporting or working within a sales team or sales organization.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent qualification.
- Experience in using a CRM software.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to speak, write, and communicate in English in a professional manner.
- Attention to details and ability to multitask
- A self-motivated personality with a positive attitude
- Creative, and friendly personality
- You MUST have some IT software industry experience or have a strong interest in learning and working with complex enterprise software (we provide the necessary onboarding training), and you must be comfortable taking client inquiries over the phone or through emails, which can often involve technical terminologies.
What we offer?
At KingswaySoft, you’ll get to work with cutting edge technologies and gain access to the newest Microsoft technologies. We are a small but growing software company looking for individuals who are ready to grow with us and help shape the foundation of our company for future success.
We offer a flexible and casual work environment as well as on-the-job training to support your personal growth. You’ll also get many opportunities to contribute new ideas and we welcome your new perspective.
We are looking for someone who has potential. This is not a typical office admin position, we are looking for the right candidates who can play a role in helping grow our business by working with the team. You don't have to know everything about we are doing today, but you must be optimistic, detail-oriented, and able to get job done.
How to apply?
Please send your resume to us at