KingswaySoft is a leading integration solution provider offering software solutions that makes data integration affordable and painlessly easy. We work with thousands of enterprise level clients from around the world including Fortune 500 companies who rely on our solutions to integrate data with various application systems in order to drive their business efficiency and fully leverage their information assets. Client satisfaction and success is our number one priority which we deliver through unparalleled software and superior customer support.
- A member of the marketing team primarily responsible for SEO/SEM initiatives.
- Continually work to improve KingswaySoft’s visibility in search.
- Perform keyword research and work to discover new areas to target.
- Responsible for KingswaySoft’s website to ensure proper SEO tactics are used and all pages are optimized.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and tactics.
- Assist with other marketing initiatives and offer up new ideas.
- Assist the Client Services (sales) team when needed to answer client inquiries (can include quote generation and licensing requests using KingswaySoft’s system).
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification with 1-3 years of experience in a marketing role.
- Experience working in a hands-on SEO role, preferably within a global and/or niche market.
- Experience utilizing SEO tools (WebCEO or similar).
- Familiarity with technical SEO.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to speak, write, and communicate in English in a professional manner.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- A self-motivated personality with a positive attitude.
- Creative, and friendly personality ready to work within a team environment.
- Ability and interest to learn and understand complex enterprise software, previous experience within an IT software environment is considered a strong asset.
What we offer?
We are a small but growing software company looking for individuals who are ready to grow with us and help shape the foundation of our company for future success.
We offer a flexible and casual work environment as well as on-the-job training to support your personal growth. You’ll also get many opportunities to contribute new ideas and we welcome your new perspective.