Today we are very excited to announce the release of SSIS Integration Toolkit v3.1 for Salesforce.com, which includes the following new enhancements.
- New: We added a Request Limits in Salesforce connection manager, so that you can control how many API requests can be made to Salesforce.com from the toolkit within a 24-hour period
- New: We added support of HTTP compression
- New: We added a configurable option called Enable Stack Trace, once enabled, it will report any exception encountered with stack trace included
- Change: When Salesforce API Limits are reached in Salesforce Source component, it will not throw an exception which would fail the entire component, instead it will report a warning message
- Update: We updated the API version from previous 26.0 to the latest 28.0
- Enhancement: Some performance improvements
With the new release, we made some performance improvement, particularly if you are using SQL Server 2008 R2 or earlier, you should be able to see a 300-600% performance improvement when reading data from Salesforce.com.
Hope you find the new release useful, thank you for your continued support, as always.