SSIS Integration Toolkit v6.0 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
We have released v6.0 for our SSIS Integration Toolkit for Microsoft Dynamics CRM!
As Microsoft Dynamics CRM evolves, we aim to stay on top of the new developments, with that in mind, with this new update our toolkit now supports Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 Update 1.
We added new features to utilize the CRM 2015 Update 1's new features:
- New We added support for CRM Upsert action introduced in CRM 2015 Update 1 release by adding a new Upsert matching criteria – Alternate Key in CRM destination component.
- New We now support utilizing the new Update capabilities introduced in CRM 2015 Update 1 release
- New We now support the change tracking capabilities introduced in CRM 2015 Update 1 release, our source component now has a new source type - EntityChanges, when selected, there will be an additional output which contains the deleted records since previous pull.
We also added a number of other features and fixes independent from CRM 2015 Update 1
- New The toolkit now reports an error when no password is detected during runtime to remind possible deployment-related problems.
- New We added support for SSIS Integration Toolkit - Ultimate Edition, you can now license all our SSIS Integration Toolkit products using one single license key.
- Fixed CRM connection manager used to save connection information when Test Connection button is clicked regardless of whether the changes are accepted by clicking the “OK” button.
- Update SDK Client Version option is now deprecated in CRM connection manager.
- Update When no proxy information is entered, IE default proxy is now used.
- Enhancement CRM connection manager supports using alternative discovery service URL when the full URL is entered.
- Enhancement Empty string input is now treated as NULL when working with non-string type CRM field.
We hope you enjoy these new features and fixes, download your update here.
Back to News