Today we are very excited to announce the release of SSIS Integration Toolkit v3.3 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
The new release includes the following updates.
- New: We added a new Merge action for CRM destination component, which allows you to merge two CRM records (Thanks to CRM MVP Scott Sewell for suggesting this feature)
- New: We added Text Lookup support for primary key field when Update, Delete, ExecuteWorkflow action is used (Thanks to Stefan for suggesting this feature)
- New: We added Text Lookup support for foreign key fields for many-to-many relationship entities including listmember entity (Thanks to Phil for reporting an issue related to listmember entity when Text Lookup is used)
- New: Text Lookup is enabled for CRM 3.0 (SOAP 2006). Text Lookup is now offered for all 3 service endpoints
- Enhancement: Improved FetchXML support
- Enhancement: Enhanced retry implementation, and it now retries for both source and destination components should there be an intermittent networking problem
- Change: We have changed the release format from .msi files to .zip files
In this release, we have improved our retry implementation, so it now works by making three additional attempts (immediately, after 15 seconds, and 60 seconds), should there be an intermittent networking problem reaching Dynamics CRM server. Those retry attempts will be logged as SSIS warning messages, and they should only happen when it is deemed to be a temporary networking problem, in which case, they should not result in any duplicate data being created. However we do advise that you keep an eye on such warning messages after you upgrade to the latest version, in case there might be false attempts.
For the added Text Lookup support mentioned above, if it happens that you don't see the Text Lookup button available, you would need to click "Refresh CRM Metadata" button in order to see it.
The new release is available for immediate download from http://www.kingswaysoft.com/products/ssis-integration-toolkit-for-microsoft-dynamics-crm/download. Should you encounter any issues with the new release, please contact us immediately.
Thanks for reading, we appreciate your continued support.