Today, we are pleased to announce the availability of SSIS Integration Toolkit for Microsoft Dynamics CRM v2.0 SR 2 (Service Release 2). This release includes the following updates and bug fixes.
- Update: We made improvements with equality handling when "Ignore Unchanged Fields" option is used for CRM destination component.
- Update: CRM source component now allows you to change the output column length using Advanced Editor if it is a string type column (DT_STR, or DT_WSTR), you can also change a string type column to a text type column (DT_STR -> DT_TEXT, or DT_WSTR -> DT_NTEXT) or vice versa.
- Fixed: You might run into an error on the screen that says "Object reference not set to an instance of an object. (KingswaySoft.IntegrationToolkit.DynamicsCrm)" with CRM connection manager within Visual Studio environment.
- Fixed: You might run into an intermittent error in CRM source or destination component that says "An error has occurred when retrieving CRM entity metadata. Invalid URI: The hostname could not be parsed" or "Error: Organization was not provided".
- Fixed: When connecting to CRM online, you might run into an error that says "System.IO.IOException: The file 'C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Local\LiveDeviceID\LiveDevice.xml' already exists".
The new release is now available for download at the product download page. In order to install the new build, you will need to uninstall the previous installation first.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!