Today, we are pleased to announce the availability of SSIS Integration Toolkit for Salesforce v2.0. This release includes some exciting new features, and enhancements.
- We added "Refresh Salesforce Metadata" button in both Salesforce Source Editor and Salesforce Destination Editor, so that you can refresh Salesforce metadata without having to delete and re-create the component when you have metadata changed at the server side.
- We added "Data Type" column to both Salesforce Source Editor and Salesforce Destination Editor.
- We added one new license management feature so that you can move license from one server to another.
- In Salesforce connection manager, we added support for proxy server.
- New license model, new license agreement.
For further details about the new release, please visit the updated help manual page.
Along with the new release, we have changed our license agreement. Under the new license, you will have a one-year maintenance and support vs. 30-day in previous version.
If you are a v1.0 customer, we offer free upgrade to v2.0 license, which will also give you the one-year maintenance and support commencing from the date when you activated your v1.0 license. By upgrading your v1.0 license to v2.0, you agree to become bound to the new license agreement, so please read the new license agreement carefully before installing the new version.
The new release is now available for download at our product download page. In order to install the new build, you will need to uninstall the previous installation first.
Thanks for your continued support!