Today, we are pleased to announce the availability of SSIS Integration Toolkit for Microsoft Dynamics CRM v1.1 SR3 (Service Release 3). This release includes some important updates and bug fixes, as listed below.
- Update: When FetchXML option is used in CRM source component, virtual fields are now shown and populated. The virtual fields include picklist/optionset "name" fields, and lookup "name" fields, etc. (Thanks to Chris for reporting this issue)
- Update: When Update option is used in CRM destination component, the owneridtype field is now available. (Thanks to Richard for reporting this issue)
- Update: We have updated the wording of error messages when an exception is thrown by CRM server, the new error message better reflects the nature of such CRM exceptions.
- Fixed: When a FetchXML query returns fields from linked entities, the values might show as "KingswaySoft.DynamicsCrmServices.Soap2011.CrmOrganizationService.AliasedValue". (Thanks to Adrian for reporting this issue)
- Fixed: When Upsert option is used in CRM destination component, you might run into an error "The given key was not present in the dictionary" (Thanks to Maria for reporting this issue)
In order for the first update to take effect for any existing CRM source component, you can make a minor change to the FetchXML query (such as adding a space character) in the editor window, so that the CRM source component can re-populate CRM metadata.
Similarly, in order for any existing CRM destination component to show owneridtype field for Update option, you can make a change to Destination Entity. For instance, you can change it to a different entity, and then change back to the original intended entity. Alternatively, you can delete the destination component and re-create it.
The new release is now available for download at our product download page. In order to install the new build, you will need to uninstall the previous installation first.
Thanks for reading.