Today, we are happy to announce the availability of SSIS Integration Toolkit for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, an easy-to-use and cost-effective data integration library for Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
First of all, this is a commercial offering, which we hope to bring a better solution to the market that can make your data integration job easier.
The toolkit is a set of SSIS adapters that allow you to read data from Microsoft Dynamics CRM server, or write data to it. Here are some key features that the toolkit offers.
- Native CRM 2011 SOAP interface support
- Support for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 and 4.0
- Support for On-premise, IFD (federated) and Online deployments
- Support for CRM Entity or FetchXML query as data source in CRM source component
- Support for Create/Update/Delete/Upsert actions in CRM destination component. When Upsert action is used, you have three matching options to choose to identify whether it is an existing record in CRM for update, or it's something not in the system that the component should create for you (insert). The three options include a combination of manually selected fields, CRM primary key, or CRM duplicate detection
- One-click to toggle whether you want all or none of fields from a CRM entity in source component, which makes you more productive when selecting the only necessary fields to read data from CRM
- Automatic mapping to the CRM fields in the destination component by matching the names from upstream components
- You can set a picklist/optionset field value by either its integer value or its user friendly label
- Native support of CRM many-to-many relationship to associate or disassociate CRM records in CRM destination component by using Create or Delete action
For more details about the offering, please proceed to the product page .
Please give it a try, and let us know how it goes.
Hope you like this offering.