Introducing Duplicate Detector and Premium ADO.NET Source components in SSIS Productivity Pack
OAKVILLE, ON: October 6, 2016 - KingswaySoft Inc., a leading provider of data integration solutions using SSIS, today announced the expansion of the recently released SSIS Productivity Pack to include 3 additional SSIS Components. Still in Beta mode, the SSIS Productivity Pack is a collection of premium SSIS components to make SSIS a much more powerful ETL platform and enable greater development productivity.
Now in Beta 3, including the following 3 newly introduced components, the SSIS Productivity Pack currently comes with a total of 2 Connection Managers, 13 Data Flow Components and 6 Task Components, with more to come in the future.
- A highly configurable SSIS data flow component that can be used to identify and detect duplicates in the source system.
- The component supports different matching algorithm including Exact Match, Fuzzy Match that supports a threshold which can be defined by the user, along with some specifically designed matching algorithms such as First Name Match, Company Name Match, Phone Number Match, Street Address Match, US Zip Code Match, etc.
- Duplicates can be identified by their Group Code, Richness Score and Similarity Score in the destination component's Duplicate Rows output, which can then be sent to another SSIS transformation or destination component for further process.
PGP Encryption Task
- An SSIS control flow task component which can be used to perform encryption, decryption and signature actions on a file.
Premium ADO.NET Source
- A greatly enhanced ADO.NET source component that offers better metadata handling with support for many different data providers, such as Oracle (managed and non-managed), MySQL, etc.
With the introduction of the Duplicate Detector, the SSIS Productivity Pack adds tremendous values to SSIS as an ETL platform by making it capable of what can't be done in a typical ETL environment. The Premium ADO.NET Source component is a great productivity improver and enabler if you need to read data from compatible data sources such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, etc.
Back to News