Official Release to SSIS Integration Toolkit for Microsoft Dynamics GP and SharePoint
We're happy to announce that the official release for the SSIS Integration Toolkit for Microsoft Dynamics GP and SSIS Integration Toolkit for Microsoft SharePoint is now generally available. Thank you to the many KingswaySoft users for your support during our beta release, we are proud to say the feedback that we have received was fascinating!
We welcome you to download the release and give it a try:
- SSIS Integration Toolkit for Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Product homepage: http://www.kingswaysoft.com/products/ssis-integration-toolkit-for-microsoft-dynamics-gp
- Download page: http://www.kingswaysoft.com/products/ssis-integration-toolkit-for-microsoft-dynamics-gp/download
- Help manual page: http://www.kingswaysoft.com/products/ssis-integration-toolkit-for-microsoft-dynamics-gp/help-manual
- Purchase page: http://www.kingswaysoft.com/products/ssis-integration-toolkit-for-microsoft-dynamics-gp/purchase
- SSIS Integration Toolkit for Microsoft SharePoint
- Product homepage: http://www.kingswaysoft.com/products/ssis-integration-toolkit-for-microsoft-sharepoint
- Download page: http://www.kingswaysoft.com/products/ssis-integration-toolkit-for-microsoft-sharepoint/download
- Help manual page: http://www.kingswaysoft.com/products/ssis-integration-toolkit-for-microsoft-sharepoint/help-manual
- Purchase page: http://www.kingswaysoft.com/products/ssis-integration-toolkit-for-microsoft-sharepoint/purchase
As always, we welcome your feedback as part of our ongoing effort to make KingswaySoft the best integration solution on the market. If you come across any issues while using our software, please let us know!
We hope you enjoy the features offered in the toolkits. Thank you for choosing KingswaySoft!
Back to News