Release: SSIS Integration Toolkit v4.1 for Salesforce
Yes it’s that time again! KingswaySoft is happy to announce the release of v4.1 of our SSIS Integration Toolkit for Salesforce software. We are sure you will enjoy the many improvements. Version 4.1 brings many updates and enhancements including:
- New: We added a new "Retry on Intermittent Errors" option in Salesforce connection manager.
- New: We added a "Send datetime values in UTC format" option to Salesforce destination component.
- New: Salesforce source component now automatically creates a query statement when switching source type from Object to ObjectQuery, if a Salesforce object was previously selected.
- Enhancement: Enhanced datetime literal support in object query for Salesforce source component.
- Enhancement: We added support for multi-level child-parent relationship in object query for Salesforce source component. (Thanks to Justin and Carlo)
- Enhancement: We added support of NEXT_N_WEEKS:n, LAST_N_WEEKS:n, NEXT_N_MONTHS:n, LAST_N_MONTHS:n in SOQL where clause (thanks to David for reporting this issue).
- Enhancement: Security Token is now optional in Salesforce connection manager (thanks to John for raising this feature request).
- Enhancement: We added the capability to remove the extra columns (SalesforceRecordId, IsNew) from Salesforce destination component's default output.
- Enhancement: We added support for a tiered enterprise license.
- Update: The software's license agreement has been updated.
- Fixed: For a Salesforce destination component using Delete action, when text lookup fails, the entire data flow task fails even the component's error handling option has been set to Redirect rows to error output (thanks to David for reporting this issue).
- Fixed: When reading from LoginHistory object, you might run into an error saying "LoginType] Failed to convert "Other Apex API" to DT_WSTR: The value is too large to fit in the column data area of the buffer."
- Fixed: When using SSIS 2012 or 2014 project level connection manager, you get an error saying "'Salt' attribute for Password is missing in the project manifest" when the password is stored using EncryptSensitiveWithPassword option (a recent SQL Server cumulative update or service pack is required to work with this fix).
The new release is available for immediate download from the following links (or our online download page).
Should you encounter any issues with the new release, please contact us immediately.
We hope you enjoy the updates and enhnacements and that you find the release useful. Thank you for your continued support!
Back to News