Version 1.1 - May 5, 2016
This release comes with the following updates and enhancements.
- New: We added support of TimesheetLineDetail entity which can be used to read from or write to the actual rows in Project Server.
- New: We added column/field filtering capabilities in the Project Server source component editor window.
- Enhancement: Updated support for the latest SQL Server 2016 release candidate builds.
- Enhancement: Running the 32-bit installation package on a 64-bit operating system is now blocked, as doing so makes our connection manager unrecognizable in 64-bit runtime.
- Enhancement: We removed the requirement of .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 for SSIS 2012 and later.
Version 1.0 - January 22, 2016
This is our first public release of SSIS Integration Toolkit for Microsoft Project Server software.
- Three main components
- Project Server Connection Manager
- Project Server Source Component
- Project Server Destination Component
- Support for SSIS 2016, 2014, 2012, 2008R2, 2008, or 2005
- Support for the following four actions in Project Server Destination Component