Today we are happy to announce the release of SSIS Integration Toolkit v4.1 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, which includes the following new enhancement and bug fixes.
- New: We added a new virtual entity called accessteammember, which can be used to add user to access team for CRM 2013 (Thanks to CRM MVPs Scott Sewell and Joel Lindstrom for suggesting this feature)
- New: We added a "Clear All Mappings" button to CRM destination component, which you can use to reset all your mappings in the destination component (Thanks to Sebastian for suggesting this feature)
- New: We added a new configuration to CRM connection manager called HomeRealmUri (Thanks to John for suggesting this feature)
- Fixed: CRM Source component, Destination component, or OptionSet Mapping component editor has a misaligned layout when your Windows system uses a non-default DPI setting (Thanks to Urs)
- Enhancement: We turned on PreAuthenticate option for CRM connection when SOAP 2006 or SOAP 2007 service endpoint is used (Thanks to Urs)
- Enhancement: Our retry implementation is now covering the scenario when a ReceiveFailure exception is encountered (Thanks to Thomas and Henry)
- Update: We have relaxed the technical restriction on how many system transfers can happen to a license key, we removed the restriction on the total number of system transfer
- Update: We have made corresponding updates to our license agreement in order to reflect the above license restriction change
With regard to the license transfer restriction change, please note that the restriction on how many transfers can happen within a maintenance term or subscription year still stays, and you would need to have a valid maintenance with us in order to use the license relocation services.
The new release is available for immediate download from http://www.kingswaysoft.com/products/ssis-integration-toolkit-for-microsoft-dynamics-crm/download. Should you encounter any issues with the new release, please contact us immediately.
Thanks for your continued support, and we wish you a Happy and Successful New Year!