Release: SSIS Integration Toolkit v5.0 SR-1 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Today, we are pleased to announce the availability of SSIS Integration Toolkit v5.0 SR-1 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM. This is a service release which contains the following updates and bug fixes.
- Fixed: When bulk data load API is used, the default output may contain those records that have failed (Thanks to Patrick for reporting this issue).
- Fixed: Under some unique circumstances, you may run into an intermittent error saying "System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot access a disposed object. Object name: 'System.ServiceModel.Security.TransportSecurityProtocol'" (Thanks to Scott and Berel for reporting this issue).
- Fixed: HomeRealUri option of CRM connection manager is not respected properly (Thanks to Peter for reporting this issue).
- Fixed: CRM destination component may fail to list your CRM workflows if any of your workflows has an empty name.
- Enhancement: Improved login session management.
- Enhancement: Improved stack trace print.
Should you encounter any issues with the new release, please contact us immediately. Thanks for your continued support!
Back to News