Release Candidate: SSIS Integration Toolkit v4.0 for Salesforce
Today, we are very excited to announce v4.0 release candidate of SSIS Integration Toolkit for Salesforce. The new release includes several exciting features- mainly SQL 2014 support, better error handling, among many other enhancements. The following is a list of the changes in the new version.
- New: SQL Server 2014 is now supported
- New: We added a new output for Salesforce destination component (Salesforce Destination Default Output), which contains two columns - SalesforceRecordId to provide the ID of newly created Salesforce records and IsNew to indicate whether it is a new record or an existing record when Upsert action is used
- New: We added Text Lookup support of Id column for Update and Delete action
- New: We added support of "Ignore Case" option for Text Lookup feature
- New: We added support of "Report Error on Duplicates" option for Text Lookup feature
- Update: We updated the API version to 30.0
- Breaking Change: We changed the implementation of error output, so it now only contains those rows that erred out.
- Breaking Change: The Id column in the destination component’s Error Output is removed (it has moved to another output as indicated above)
- Several other enhancements
Please note that this is a pre-release software, which we do not recommend using in a production environment. However, if you have just started your new development, we highly recommend that you consider adopting the new version.
Considering the above two mentioned breaking changes, we STRONGLY recommend that you make a full backup of your SSIS packages before you upgrade to this new release.
Thanks for your continued support!
Back to News