Release: SSIS Integration Toolkit v4.0 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Today we are very excited to announce the release of SSIS Integration Toolkit v4.0 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, our first release that provides official support for CRM 2013 fall release.
The new release includes the following updates.
- New: We added SDK Client Version option in CRM connection manager which enables support for CRM 2013 fall release
- New: CRM 2013 entityimage field is now supported in both CRM source and destination components
- New: We added an auto-updater feature to the toolkit so it now checks for updates when the software is used in an IDE (Visual Studio, BIDS, SSDT). The auto-updater feature is also added to KingswaySoft License Manager program
- Change: In CRM source component, we removed the feature which automatically updates your source component metadata while you type in CRM FetchXML query (Thanks to Peter for the suggestion)
- Enhancement: New FetchXML capabilities in CRM 2013 are now supported
- Enhancement: Some performance improvement when CRM Bulk API is used
- Enhancement: We have updated our installation program so it now automatically uninstalls any existing older versions in the system
The new release is available for immediate download from http://www.kingswaysoft.com/products/ssis-integration-toolkit-for-microsoft-dynamics-crm/download. Should you encounter any issues with the new release, please contact us immediately.
Thank you for your continued support, it is appreciated, as always.
Back to News