Release: SSIS Integration Toolkit for Microsoft Dynamics CRM v2.0 SR1 (Service Release 1)
Today, we are pleased to announce the availability of SSIS Integration Toolkit for Microsoft Dynamics CRM v2.0 SR 1 (Service Release 1). This release includes the following updates and bug fixes.
- Update: We made some improvements so the toolkit handles concurrency better now.
- Update: There were some minor updates to the installation program.
- Update: CRM connection has been optimized to cache CRM metadata for each connection instead of each data flow component, this would help avoid some unnecessary service calls to CRM server.
- Fixed: When you have a NULL value for CRM statecode field in CRM destination component, you will receive an error indicating "Object reference not set to an instance of an object".
- Fixed: When you have CRM destination component's Error Handling option configured as "Redirect rows to error output", you might still receive the following error message "Error: Failed to set attribute 'new_fieldname' value to 'myvalue' for entity 'new_entityname'". (Thanks to Joost for reporting this issue)
- Fixed: If your CRM organization name contains space(s), when you try to connect to CRM server, you might receive the error message "An error has occurred when retrieving CRM entity metadata. CRM server returned an error: Access is denied." even though you have entered all credential information correctly. (Thanks to Sebastian for reporting this issue)
- Fixed: There was a problem when entering proxy server port greater than 600 in CRM connection manager. (Thanks to Patrick for reporting this issue)
The new release is now available for download at the product download page. In order to install the new build, you will need to uninstall the previous installation first.
Thanks for your continued support!
Back to News