KingswaySoft is a leading integration solution provider offering software solutions that makes data integration affordable and painlessly easy. We work with thousands of enterprise level clients from around the world including Fortune 500 companies who rely on our solutions to integrate data with various application systems in order to drive their business efficiency and fully leverage their information assets. Client satisfaction and success is our number one priority which we deliver through unparalleled software and superior customer support.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve client issues/inquiries related to operating Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and KingswaySoft software products.
- Ensure all issues are resolved or escalated in a timely fashion.
- Contribute to the development of technical resources such as knowledge base articles, blog postings and technical documentation, write unit tests.
- Develop sample projects demonstrating product capabilities.
- Manage communications and expectations with client and maintain positive relationships.
- Develop and execute test cases for KingswaySoft products as needed that interact with various enterprise applications such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM, AX, GP, NAV, SL, Salesforce, SharePoint, QuickBooks, HubSpot, and Marketo, etc.
- Leverage your technical experience, skills, training, and information tools to provide a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Experience with relational database systems in writing SQL scripts, data migration/integration, troubleshooting and performance tuning
- A software QA background, working with database and web service based applications, would be a huge plus
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, AX, GP, NAV or SL, or other cloud, on-premise applications such as Salesforce, SAP, SharePoint, Marketo is highly desired
- Clear, professional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Prior training and consulting experience will be an asset
What we offer
At KingswaySoft you will get to work with cutting edge technologies and gain access to the newest Microsoft technologies. We are a small but growing software company looking for individuals who are ready to grow with us and help shape the foundation of our company for future success.
We offer a flexible and casual work environment as well as on-the-job training to support your personal growth. You’ll also get many opportunities to contribute new ideas and we welcome your new perspective.
How to Apply
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
No job agents please!