KingswaySoft is a leading integration solution provider offering software solutions that makes data integration affordable and painlessly easy. We work with thousands of enterprise level clients from around the world including Fortune 500 companies who rely on our solutions to integrate data with various application systems in order to drive their business efficiency and fully leverage their information assets. Client satisfaction and success is our number one priority which we deliver through unparalleled software and superior customer support.
- Develop and execute test cases
- Develop test strategies
- Develop test plans
- Help troubleshoot and resolve client issues/inquiries when required
- Write simple to moderately complex code/scripts in C# or T-SQL to assist with testing
- Develop mock-up integration packages using our integration solutions
- Develop release checklist documentations
- Manage and coordinate software releases
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or related technical field
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging
- Knowledge of database and web service based applications
- Good teamwork skills
- Experience in any of the following applications
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics ERP applications, such as Dynamics AX, Dynamics GP, or Dynamics NAV
What we offer?
At KingswaySoft, you’ll get to work with cutting edge technologies and gain access to the newest Microsoft technologies. We are a small but growing software company looking for individuals who are ready to grow with us and help shape the foundation of our company for future success.
We also offer a flexible and casual work environment as well as on-the-job training to support your personal growth. You’ll also get many opportunities to contribute new ideas and we welcome your new perspective.
How to Apply?
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No job agents please!