KingswaySoft is a leading integration solution provider offering software solutions that makes data integration affordable and painlessly easy. We work with thousands of enterprise level clients from around the world including Fortune 500 companies who rely on our solutions to integrate data with various application systems in order to drive their business efficiency and fully leverage their information assets. Client satisfaction and success is our number one priority which we deliver through unparalleled software and superior customer support.
- Conduct effective sales lead discovery and qualification calls to actively seek and build new business opportunities
- Build strong relationship with existing key channel partners
- Develop new channel partners
- Prepare quotes / invoices for customer leads
- Track software download and develop upselling opportunities
- Track software license renewal (including maintenance renewal) and develop business opportunities
- Provide any necessary support to sales-related initiatives and marketing campaigns when required
- Assist with social and web marketing activities
- Help identify business opportunities and define strategical goals that help grow the business
- Any other tasks required by the management
- You must have experience in IT software business or you have a strong passion in selling IT software
- A minimum of 2 to 5 years of experience, bachelors Degree or equivalent qualification.
- Past experience in Business Development, Tele Sales/Marketing, or Inside Sales is a must
- A self-motivated personality with a positive attitude
- Experience in any of the following applications would be a bonus:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics ERP applications such as Dynamics AX, GP or NAV
What we offer
At KingswaySoft, you’ll get to work with cutting edge technologies and gain access to the newest Microsoft technologies. We are a small but growing software company looking for individuals who are ready to grow with us and help shape the foundation of our company for future success.
We also offer a flexible and casual work environment as well as on-the-job training to support your personal growth. You’ll also get many opportunities to contribute new ideas and we welcome your new perspective.
How to Apply
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
No job agents please!